2011年10月16日星期日

First blog for here

I am not sure what happened today.But I definitely set up my first blog for the foreign blog website which is blocked by the GFW. I try to use this website as a notebook for recording my life in oversea.
It is about 1 and half years since the frontier officer stamped a seal on my brand new passport and said: welcome to Australia.

I arrived the beautiful and friendly city Adelaide which, as far I know, is the capital city of South Australia having about nearly 1 million people and lovely landscapes of beach,mountain and plain. Here is a really heaven for people and creature co-existing for decades.And I think here is a stop for my journey looking for a peaceful,quiet , nature and small population place. And that is the reason for the screen name of my Sina micro blog, like twitter, 我要离开 means I want to leave. I feel like tired with living in giant city that crowed with people, give more pressure from peers.Noise,traffic jam, pollution, food safety,competition from others and complicated internal personal relationship at every corner of large city.So I chose to leave the place I was born and find the place suitable for myself.It could be Australia. Why do I use "could"? Since I do not entirely understand this land. I try to explore in Australia for looking for something I intrinsically hunt for.Something may the feeling of integrating with nature, or equal and respect from others, or a broad place and long time for me to think about myself? It could something or everything.






Adelaide, for my point of view, is not a dot other than is a colon telling myself what next will be.

没有评论:

发表评论